- Water heater designed and manufactured to be installed in UK.
- Compact Dimensions and Maximum Comfort: With its compact dimensions, Andris Lux is perfect for applications where space is at a premium, such as bathrooms, kitchens, annexes and garages. All models in the range are highly durable and easy to use. High-quality insulation enables hot water to be kept at the desired temperature for a long period of time, saving money on energy bills.
- Easy to Operate: The mechanical dial allows a fast and easy temperature control just by turning the knob. The red heating lamp shows the heating process in action.
- ‘E’ (Economy) setting on the dial to optimise comfort and energy saving: Thanks to the Economy setting, Andris Lux uses the most economical temperature level at 60°C in order to provide hot water while saving energy.
- Titanium enamelled tank and 4-bolt flange for robustness and durability: With its proprietary titanium tank engineering, the Andris Lux boasts exceptional durability and an extended product life. In addition, with its robust 4 bolt flange and copper heating element, this efficient water heater offers improved protection against water corrosion.
- Installation in 10 easy steps
Binding: DIY & Tools
model number: 3626292
Part Number: 3626292
Details: The Andris Lux is a market-leading unvented electric water heater in the UK, offering superb hot water performance from a cutting-edge, compact, Italian design. Convenient and easy to install, the unit combines energy efficiency, durability, usability and safety. It is available in 8 models including 6, 10, 15 and 30 litre variants, as well as undersink and oversink versions. Each unit's compact, light-weight body and front panel are the finest composition of Italian design. The black gloss front panel takes centre-stage, while each electric storage water heater is equipped with a mechanical dial and heating lamp for simple usability. Renowned for outstanding levels of safety, durability, comfort and design, these compact units are perfect for domestic and light commercial applications where space is at a premium. Available in a wide range of models, these state-of-the-art products remain the industry’s water heaters of choice – and the UK’s number one. Unventend installation kits are available separately. Please note that this product specifically complies with regulations on the UK market and is KIWA certified.
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 14.2 x 11.8 inches
Payment & Shipping
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.