Granular Activated carbon (GAC) filters effectively adsorbs chlorine and other organic pollutants commonly found in water. As a result, they enhance the taste and aroma of your drinking water.
Why should you buy carbon activated cartridges?
- Removes up to 99% of free chlorine from water and eliminates unpleasant tastes and odors.
- Removes organic impurities, phenol, benzene, and up to 85% of pesticides of chlorine origin
- Uses as a standalone filter for drinking water under-sink systems or as part of a series of filters for whole-house or koi filtering
- Acts as a stage 2 filter in reverse osmosis systems, protecting the RO membrane
- Comes in 3 cartridges for water filter to last for 18 months
For the most purified water, we recommend changing your GAC water filter cartridge every six months or after filtering approximately 12,000 gallons, depending on the water quality.
Shop now and experience the benefits of activated carbon filtration!
Payment & Shipping
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.